tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rohan Kadam <roha...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat is not able to connect to IPV4 (Tomcat Version : 7.0.14)
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:10:43 GMT
Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Chris,

This is the line I was talking about -

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"

-----Original Message-----
From: Pid [mailto:pid@pidster.com]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 2:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat is not able to connect to IPV4 (Tomcat Version : 7.0.14)

On 04/07/2011 05:23, Rohan Kadam wrote:

> I am not getting what I am supposed to do?

>> > After that Iwent to Java Tab, and added the below line in Java Option Section.
>> > Please let me know if I am missing something.

> The line.

Chris was asking you to specify the line you refer to as being 'below', above.  The thread
had become lengthy by then and so you could be referring to anything.  Being specific helps
us help you.

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com