tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rohan Kadam <roha...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat is not able to connect to IPV4 (Tomcat Version : 7.0.14)
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:56:02 GMT
We have created a service named say "ABCTomcat"

Then we navigated to bin directory of tomcat, typed the following command -

tomcat7w.exe //ES//ABCTomcat

After that Iwent to Java Tab, and added the below line in Java Option Section.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pid [mailto:pid@pidster.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 5:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat is not able to connect to IPV4 (Tomcat Version : 7.0.14)

On 01/07/2011 12:07, Rohan Kadam wrote:
> I have tries to set this java option in catalane .bat, but no success
>
> -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
>
> I am using tomcat as a service, so configures the same in Java properties as well. But
it is not working.

How are you setting it, exactly?

Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the
sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."