tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Umesh Bhatt <umesh_bh...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: Auth in Context.xml
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:17:27 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:41 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Auth in Context.xml

> From: Umesh Bhatt [mailto:umesh_bhatt@mindtree.com]
> Subject: Auth in Context.xml

> In Context.xml

No such file is recognized by Tomcat.  Tomcat does look at files named context.xml (case matters
- even on Windows).

> I have set Auth="Application"

There is no such attribute for the <Context> element.

Perhaps you should show us what you actually did, not describe what you think you did.  Also
include pertinent information such as the Tomcat version, the JVM level you're running on,
and the platform you're using.

> and want to connect with DataSource programatically.

What exactly do you mean by that?

 - Chuck