tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Static content not displaying
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:47:49 GMT
2011/6/15 Flaherty, Brennen F <>:
> we have an application that works as expected on tomcat version 6.0.29 on a windows server
. If I try to copy the war to a machine running version 6.0.32 none of the static content
will display. If I copy the war file to a different machine with version 6.0.29 installed
the static content displays correctly. In both cases the non static content displays as it
> Does anyone have any ideas why?

Verify how your DefaultServlet (or WebdavServlet) is mapped.

There was a change in 6.0.30 to address this issue:

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: