tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wine and tomcat
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:04:27 GMT
2011/6/8 bigdidz <didier.amyot@gmail.com>:

> I know but its is not what I want.  With a vm, I will not be able to debug my
> web applications (it uses Excel...).  Hence, I really need to "wine" tomcat.

Do you really need Excel? Have you heard about Apache POI?
http://poi.apache.org/

> [QUOTE]
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   C:\_easa\trunk\server\tomcat
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   C:\_easa\trunk\server\tomcat
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: C:\_easa\trunk\server\tomcat\temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:       C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_25
> File not found

Turn on echo and debug the batch file. Or write your own.  The only
thing that matters is the "javaw -Dcatalina.base= -Dcatalina.home=
o.a.c.s.Bootstrap start" line that starts Tomcat.

BTW, "javaw" is likely to be unavailable in Linux.