tomcat-users mailing list archives

From adarsh thimmappa <adarsh.tm...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat 7.0.14
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:09:23 GMT
Hi All,
          I am using Apache Tomcat 7.0 (7.0.14 version) server. I have a
requirement such that Once i make a HTTP request, and get back the response,
i want to keep that connection alive indefinitely. What is the configuration
i need to make on the server side. By default, client uses HTTP/1.1 protocol
version to make HTTP requests. I know that in HTTP/1.1, the Connection is
kept alive by default. I am testing this setup on localhost.

*        Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.*

--
Regards,
Adarsh