tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 Logging Log4J - [INFO] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:59:51 GMT
2011/6/21 Björn Agel <bjoern@agel-rosen.de>:
> Hmmmm,
>
> In the documentation of Struts 1.3.10 it says they are using commons-logging
> API.
> I configured Tomcat to use log4j, so I don't know where the calls to
> ServletContext.log() should come from.
> Any ideas?

Search for the "PropertyMessageResources" string in the source code,
or in the compiled class files (the string in classes is in UTF-8, so
it will be visible as is).  The message should have come from
somewhere.

There is no "PropertyMessageResources" string in the Tomcat 7.0
sources. I do not know what version you are actually using.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko