tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Question on WORK directory of tomcat container
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:29:20 GMT
> From: Savoy, Melinda [mailto:MelindaSavoy@texashealth.org]
> Subject: Question on WORK directory of tomcat container

> Due to a conflict between the cached JSPs in the work
> directory of a tomcat container on our app's QA Windows
> 2003 server, does the tomcat service have to be restarted?

What?

Please ask someone unfamiliar with whatever problem you're having take a look at the above
and see if it makes any sense to them.  After you explain it to them, send the explanation
to the mailing list so we'll have some idea of what you're talking about.

In general, a problem in a single webapp does not require restarting Tomcat, but might need
a restart or redeploy of the webapp.  I have no idea if that applies in your case.

 - Chuck