tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat with Cisco ACE Load Balancer
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 20:16:37 GMT
> From: Tauqir Akhtar [mailto:TAkhtar@jny.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat with Cisco ACE Load Balancer

> All I am trying here to implement Tomcat in Load Balanced Environment.

> Please if you can guide me .

Pid's words still stand:

"Impossible to say, we don't know anything about your application, server spec, environment,
current performance, etc etc etc."

You're not going to get any kind of definitive answer on a support mailing list.  You need
to set up a prototype Tomcat cluster or two, test it with a simulated load that's as close
to your real-world traffic as you can get, fix whatever problems you find, and repeat until
you're happy.

 - Chuck