tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: fail to download large static files in tomcat
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:05:53 GMT
Ok, so now can you remind us of
- on what platform you are (Windows, Linux,..)
- what version of Tomcat this is
- and paste the first few lines of the Tomcat startup messages, from the logfile
(to find out whether you are using APR or not)

Sorry if you already said all that, I'm too lazy to scroll back through the messages.

Michal Singer wrote:
> This was the configuration I had in the server.xml which did not work for large files:
>
> <Connector executor="AgentExecutor" port="8088" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
SSLEnabled="false" scheme="http" secure="false" redirectPort="8080" connectionTimeout="2000"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" allowTrace="false" maxKeepAliveRequests="1"
processorCache="800" acceptorThreadCount="1" />

> And I changed this to:
> <Connector executor="AgentExecutor" port="8088" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="false"
scheme="http" secure="false" redirectPort="8080" connectionTimeout="2000" enableLookups="false"
disableUploadTimeout="true" allowTrace="false" maxKeepAliveRequests="1" processorCache="800"
acceptorThreadCount="1" />

> And now it does work for 500MB files, though when comparing the time it takes (for smaller
files which work on both configurations),