tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: DNS Netwrork address Cache
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:23:08 GMT
Venky Vasant wrote:
> I have a configuration setting of 10 minutes (networkaddress.cache.ttl=600) o n java
security file

> Will just a tomcat service restart help in clearing the cache or do i also need to run
ipconfig/flushdns.

I would kindly suggest that you try it, and then if it does not work as you expected and
if this is in some way related to Tomcat, ask the appropriate question here again, but
this time a bit more clearly, and with some indication of what you are trying to do, why,

and which platform, java and tomcat versions you are talking about.