tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat 7.0.14
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:43:02 GMT
I don't think that az this stage you should be playing with the socket.* attributes, which

refer to the low-level JVM TCP socket, and have quite another meaning and other side-effects.

Re-read the description of the "keepAliveTimeout" attribute instead, which does refer to
the HTTP protocol level.

As a general rule : the default values for the Connector attributes have generally been
chosen to be reasonable and fit the most usual use cases.  Only modify them if you have a

specific and precise reason to do so, after doing adequate measurements.