tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to cluster two embedded tomcat 7 instances
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:17:40 GMT
Hi RĂ¼diger,

On 06/10/2011 10:42 AM, RĂ¼diger Herrmann wrote:
> Still, I would be *very* interested in knowing how to use the
> PersistentManager to realize session failover - if it is inteded to
> serve that purpose at all.
I remember there were people posting on this list that they're trying to
achieve the same without success (I just cannot find the relevant
threads in short time). You can search the mailing list for this (IIRC
one case was related to realizing non-sticky sessions with persistent
manager).

Cheers,
Martin