tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Seth Lenzi <le...@jimmy.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Asynchronous servlets + Tomcat + mod_jk
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:06:53 GMT

I'm using Tomcat v7.0.14, Apache v2.2.17, and mod_jk v1.2.30.

The Servlet I have does not implement CometProcessor. It's just a
regular HttpServlet which creates an AsyncContext from the
HttpServletRequest object. Like the example Servlet at this page,
http://developerlife.com/tutorials/?p=1437

It does work nicely when accessed directly from Tomcat on port 8080...
Only throws the IllegalStateExeception when going through Apache +
mod_jk. I'm using the default HTTP connector, no NIO API... Since it was
working through Tomcat I figured I didn't need the NIO HTTP connector.

Thanks for your reply.

-S