tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistency in user documentation
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:18:06 GMT
On 03/06/2011 14:50, Ivo Kammerath wrote:

> Is this something I can do myself, If yes how can I do this? Is there
> some kind of content management behind the general web pages or is this
> simply static content? Am I even allowed to make this change myself?

The docs are stored in xml, in the Tomcat subversion repository.

You can download the repo (it's open source after all), but you can't
update it unless you're a committer.  Being able to download it does
mean you can edit files & create patches, which can be submitted as
attachments to bugzilla entries.