tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chaminda Divitotawela <chaminda.divitotaw...@aepona.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat reset connection before completing the request
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 03:07:35 GMT
Hi Pid,

Thanks for the response. I comprehensively agree with you the version we
use is quite old. The problem is that, my engineering team is very
reluctant to invest on testing an upgrade unless there is issue which
impact functionality. At the moment I have is a guess. Any idea about a
bug which had been fixed for such a problem since 6.0.13? If I have that
information or at least a close one, I can easily push engineering to
invest on upgrading the Tomcat version.

Thanks,
Chaminda