tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcel dit le Belge <francois...@yahoo.com>
Subject cluster - does not implement StandardManager
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:38:21 GMT

Hi Tomcaters,

I try to implement a cluster (tomcat 7, 2 instances) but I get some problem.

I have a simple application, myapp, in which the web.xml contains the
<distributable/> element.
I wrote the <Cluster> element in the server.xml, from the documentation.

When I start tomcat, I get this debug :

I don't have specific context.xml under the application.

Manager [ org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager[/myapp]] does not
implement ClusterManager, addition to cluster has been aborted.

Do I miss something ?
Do you have any idea where I should look at ?

Marcel dit le Belge