tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srilalitha Bijumalla <srilalitha.bijuma...@xius.com>
Subject Query regarding an issue been faced in TOMCAT
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:56:21 GMT

Hi

            We have an application running on linux, we have a TOMCAT server installed in
linux as the applications web container. We are receiving "No space on device" error while
starting TOMCAT(Catalina.out attached for reference).

            Though we have around 40% space available in /global/backup/ we see this error
message coming.
            Kindly help

Regards
-Srilalitha.B

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is confidential, and
is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. This message and any attachments
herein are subject to scanning and may be monitored at any time for review. If you are not
the above-named intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying
or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify XIUS immediately by reply to this message or by telephoning (781)
904-5000, and destroy this message and its attachments, without making any copy or distribution.