tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Brunnsberg <andre.brunnsb...@planmill.com>
Subject Best practise when using the datasource database realm
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:55:46 GMT
I have been testing the datasource database realm in combination with the
new Tomcat database pool and it seems to work fine.
However I would like to know if you guys use the same database pool for your
application or a separate pool for the application and a separate pool for
the realm.

Currently in production I use the jdbcrealm with a different username and
password that only has read access to the users and roles table. Therefore
if I would like to continue with the current database setting I would need a
different pool for the datasource realm.

Cheers,

André