tomcat-users mailing list archives

From baran topal <jazziiil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous servlets + Tomcat + mod_jk
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:57:29 GMT
Sent from my iPhone

On 6 jun 2011, at 22:50, André Warnier <aw@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Seth Lenzi wrote:
>> Anyone here have any experience with asynchronous servlets under a Tomcat that's
linked to Apache via mod_jk?  I have an asynchronous servlet that's working nicely when accessed
directly from Tomcat, but, when I access it by going through Apache and mod_jk the ServletRequest.startAsync()
function call throws an IllegalStateException saying the feature is not supported.
an explanation : http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/aio.html