tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yongqin Xu <yong...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 7: is it possible to config tomcat common classloader to point to other location?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 03:24:14 GMT

Thank you, Chris, in catalina.properties file, I also saw shared.loader property,  as you
know, the TC7 doc says "System", "Common", and "Webapp" classloaders. If "common.loader" map
to common classloader, what "shared.loader" get map to?
And are those  ${catalina.base} and ${catalina.home} built-in placeholder for TC7?