tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 Struts 1.3
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 00:38:36 GMT

tiles-defs.xml is loaded by struts-config.xml
struts-config.xml is loaded by WEB-INF/web.xml
web.xml is loaded by the container at webapp initialisation

except when attribute reloadable=true for <Context
Set to true if you want Catalina to monitor classes in
        /WEB-INF/classes/ and /WEB-INF/lib for
        changes, and automatically reload the web application if a change
        is detected.  This feature is very useful during application
        development, but it requires significant runtime overhead and is
        not recommended for use on deployed production applications.  That's
        why the default setting for this attribute is false.  You
        can use the Manager web
        application, however, to trigger reloads of deployed applications
        on demand.

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.