tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: default document doesnot work with IIS
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 13:26:47 GMT

depends on what the test webapp mapped to?
are you implementing some sort of IIS mod_rewrite?
http://www.isapirewrite.com
?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> From: asha@adobe.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:34:11 +0530
> Subject: RE: default document doesnot work with IIS
>

> In the connector logs if I give a request like - http://localhost/test/ it says HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c
(2081): [/test] is not a servlet url

> Can anybody please tell me if I am missing something.
>
> Thanks,
> Asha

but I am not able to get the default document to work. Please point me to the links you had
mentioned earlier, i will try those as well.

> Thanks,
> Asha

the open-source CFML engines and if I knew what you were using, I could point you in the right
direction.

> -Jordan

choice in the default queue. As opposed to default.htm or index.htm.

> Maybe you also have to set both index.cfm and index.cfml ?

and it return 404,but if I access the full url like http://localhost/test/index.cfm it works
fine.