tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joji V J <j...@jojees.net>
Subject Override Driver Manager (DB Connections) through tomcat servers
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 07:15:34 GMT
Hello Friends,

  Since few days I've noticed that some of the applications in the server
are using the device manager based database connections, causing too many
open connections with the database. Unfortunately I'm in no position to
instruct them to use the tomcat based datasource connections. So here it'll
of great help if you can provide me with configurations/tips to override the
java device manager based connections and pass them through the tomcat
resource driven datasource connections..

Thanks,
Joji VJ