tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jatinder singh <itsjatin...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Help to configure Apache Tomcat with mod_jk.so
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 13:28:45 GMT
Hi
I have configured Apache and Tomcat with SSL.
I want to Integrate both using mod_jk.so, for that i have followed all the
instruction but when i start Apache i got the message - The requested
operation has failed.

My httpd.conf file is

<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
    LoadModule    jk_module  modules/mod_jk.so
</IfModule>

JkWorkersFile C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel info
JkLogStampFormat “[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]“
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompatUnparsed -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat “%w %V %T”
JkMount /examples* worker1

# Should mod_jk send SSL information to Tomcat (default is On)
JkExtractSSL On
# What is the indicator for SSL (default is HTTPS)
JkHTTPSIndicator HTTPS
# What is the indicator for SSL session (default is SSL_SESSION_ID)
JkSESSIONIndicator SSL_SESSION_ID
# What is the indicator for client SSL cipher suit (default is SSL_CIPHER)
JkCIPHERIndicator SSL_CIPHER
# What is the indicator for the client SSL certificated (default is
SSL_CLIENT_CERT)
JkCERTSIndicator SSL_CLIENT_CERT

My workers.properties file is
workers.tomcat_home="C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0"
workers.java_home="C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_13"
ps=/
# Define worker 'worker1'
worker.list=worker1
# Set properties for worker 'example' (ajp13)
worker.default.type=ajp13
worker.default.host=localhost
worker.default.port=8009
worker.default.cachesize=10
worker.default.cache_timeout=600
worker.default.socket_keepalive=1
worker.default.recycle_timeout=300
worker.default.lbfactor=1

I have also changed Tomcat server.xml file
<Connector     port="8009"
                protocol="AJP/1.3"
                redirectPort="8443"
                enableLookups="false"
                request.tomcatAuthentication="false"
                address="127.0.0.2"
                scheme="https" secure="true"/>

<Listener className="org.apache.jk.config.ApacheConfig"
            workersConfig="C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/jk/workers.properties"
            mod_Jk ="C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_jk.so"
            jkLog="C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/jk.log"
            jkDebug="info" noRoot="false"/>

both in Server tag and in Engine tag.

and my httpd-ssl.conf file is

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
JkMount /examples* worker1

So please help me what is wrong with this.

Thanks
Jatinder