tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Braun <brianbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High Availability in Tomcat?
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 13:45:52 GMT
Hey, that is great! I had never noticed that new feature! But the
documentation is so scarse, it hardly explains what is it about. But I think
that will solve my redeployment issue   :-)

But I still need to think about hig availabilty when Tomcat itself crashes,
or when I restart it. I guess I need clustering, but the documentation is so
scarse and confussing......