tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Królikowski <>
Subject Re: "Expire sessions" button in Tomcat Manager
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 18:30:28 GMT

I checked sources, is the answer.
Button "expire" is showing only if application is deployed, it's
hidden when app is configured with servlet.xml.
Does anybody knows why?

Why I want to expire sessions? Well, actually I need it only for
performance tests. I'm testing application with JMeter, creating a lot
of sessions. When I want to stop test and run the next one - sessions
from first test are still there. I would like to expire them if
they're idle more than 10 minutes.