tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thierry Templier <>
Subject RE: mojk and utf8 charset problem
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 08:07:44 GMT
Hello Matteo,

Thanks very much for your answer but I didn't receive the end...

As suggested, I tried both addresses and the result isn't the same. When using Tomcat directly,
everything works fine and when accessing through modjk, I have problem with non latin1 characters...
So I think that it's a modjk / connector configuration problem.

> From my experience modjk doesn't have
> charset configuration, only on connector into server.xml you
> can change charset configuration (URIEncodig,
> useBodyEncodingForURI) but only to parse the uri and
> parameters of the request, not for output.
> Did you try with the same tomcat to get pages from http
> tomcat connector (port 8080 default) and from apache (port
> 80 default).
> i.e: if you have a dynamic page testPage.html build by
> tomcat, try this on your browser
> http://localhost:8080/testPage.html

> http://localhost:80/testPage.html

> If the result is the same, connector and apache are not the
> origin.
> If you

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: