tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Expected behavior of Tomcat under load
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 16:05:07 GMT
Something puzzles me since your first post :

Asankha Perera wrote:
>> No.     Time        Source                Destination           Protocol
>>> Src Port Dst Port Info
>>>  389961 37.056567            TCP
>>>  9062     8080     9062 > 8080 [SYN] Seq=0 Win=5792 [TCP CHECKSUM
>>> Len=0 MSS=1460 TSV=363753 TSER=363574 WS=7
What is this "TCP CHECKSUM INCORRECT" thing ?

This is the output of some protocol analyser thing, right ?
So it is totally independent of Tomcat or whatever.
This packet is one that comes from whatever your client is, toward Tomcat.
Why does it show that message ? And if that message can be believed, is it then not normal

that the protocol stack which receives that (bad) TCP packet would reject it, and break
the connection ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message