tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <>
Subject Re: Same .war handling more Context Path
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 12:32:16 GMT

On 7.5.2011 10:41, GF wrote:
> Is there some alternative way? I have the underlying .war written in
> struts2 and it's context-path indipendent, so the best choice for me
> would be to place the "language" information in the context-path
> section of the url.

I use one webapp at ROOT context which handles all languages.
Urlrewritefilter changes URLs from /en/something/123 into
/something.jsf?id=123&lang=en, and then one JSF phase listener checks
for "lang" request parameter and sets the appropriate language for the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message