tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: default document doesnot work with IIS
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 18:42:01 GMT
Hi Asha,

I'm guessing it's safe to assume you're using a fairly standard install
of the isapi_redirect.dll, and that you have a workers.properties file,
an isapi_redirect.properties file, and a uriworkermap.properties file.

With that in mind, try the following:

1) In IIS, make sure "index.cfm" is set as your default document in the
site you're working on.

2) Add ".cfm" handler mapping

Make sure the top level server is selected in the top left menu in IIS7.
Click "Handler Mappings" in the main IIS7 window. In the far right menu,
click "Add Script Map". In the window that pops up, enter the following:

Request Path: "*.cfm"
Executable: "c:\[railo|openbd]\connector\isapi_redirect-[version].dll"
Name: "CFML" (can be whatever you want to label it)

When you hit "OK", IIS will prompt you to "Allow" this ISAPI extension.
Click "Yes". You should see your mapping show up in the "Handler
Mappings" list.

Repeat this process for *.cfc, *.jsp, or whatever... as you see fit.

3) Restart IIS7 for good measure.

Hope this helps!

-Jordan

On 05/04/2011 05:04 AM, Asha K S wrote:

> In the connector logs if I give a request like - http://localhost/test/ it says HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c
(2081): [/test] is not a servlet url

> Can anybody please tell me if I am missing something.
>
> Thanks,
> Asha

but I am not able to get the default document to work. Please point me to the links you had
mentioned earlier, i will try those as well.

> Thanks,
> Asha

the open-source CFML engines and if I knew what you were using, I could point you in the right
direction.

> -Jordan

choice in the default queue. As opposed to default.htm or index.htm.

> Maybe you also have to set both index.cfm and index.cfml ?

and it return 404,but if I access the full url like http://localhost/test/index.cfm it works
fine.