tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: default document doesnot work with IIS
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:35:54 GMT
You are not really providing any useful information for anyone who would like to help you.
Can you tell us :
- what version of Tomcat you are using
- what version of the isapi_redirector
- where you got these from
- what version of JVM
- what the full path of the top directory of your IIS documents is
- what is the complete path of the tomcat "webapps" directory
- the full path of your "test" application in Tomcat
- what the contents of your "uriworkermap" are

but first of all maybe : do you really need the IIS front-end, or are you using it just
because you think that Tomcat cannot serve static pages ?

Asha K S wrote:
> In the connector logs if I give a request like - http://localhost/test/ it says HttpFilterProc::jk_isapi_plugin.c
(2081): [/test] is not a servlet url

> Can anybody please tell me if I am missing something.
>
> Thanks,
> Asha

but I am not able to get the default document to work. Please point me to the links you had
mentioned earlier, i will try those as well.

> Thanks,
> Asha

the open-source CFML engines and if I knew what you were using, I could point you in the right
direction.

> -Jordan

choice in the default queue. As opposed to default.htm or index.htm.

> Maybe you also have to set both index.cfm and index.cfml ?

and it return 404,but if I access the full url like http://localhost/test/index.cfm it works
fine.