tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gustavo.avitab...@unina.it
Subject Re: High Availability in Tomcat?
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 12:30:49 GMT
DNS update times are too long to trust on them
     If you want to have two installations, and direct users to
the one is working, you might have one IP address for the
machine that is in service at a given time, and switch that
address between the two machines as appropriate, NOT changing
the DNS, i.e., change the IP address of the Tomcat server.
                          Gustavo Avitabile