tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Seth <sle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat clustering
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 03:54:00 GMT
Mark Thomas <markt <at> apache.org> writes:
> > I checked  Deployer className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer
> > on tomcat site
> >
> >  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/cluster-deployer.html
> >
> > This goober is currently pretty broken, but we are
> > working hard to fix it
>
> It is no longer broken (I fixed it in 6.0.20) but the docs still haven't
> been written. Going from memory:
>
> Mark

I'm trying to use the FarWarDeployer with Tomcat 6.0.20 and 6.0.32 but am
getting the following error.

Application [app war name] in used. touch war file [app war name] again!

The app deploys to all my Tomcats in the cluster but then immediately un-deploys
from one of them and throws that error..

Any suggestions?

Seth