tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fahmi Hachicha <fahmi.hachi...@gmail.com>
Subject Facelets webapp can't start on Tomcat 6.0.32
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:39:39 GMT
Hello,

I am starting using Facelets. I prepare a simple webapp from a tutorial,
when deploying the webapp, Tomcat 6.0.32 can't start the webapp and reports
:

INFO: Deploying web application archive FaceletTest1.war
25 avr. 2011 18:53:08 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart

My archive contains in the lib directory the file jsf-facelets-1.0.10.jar,
the web.xml file contains :

<context-param>
	<param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
	<param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
</context-param>

and the faces-config.xml contains :

<application>
    <locale-config>
      <default-locale>en</default-locale>
    </locale-config>
	<view-handler>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</view-handler>
  </application>

How to eliminate this error so that the webapp starts correctly.

Best regards
Fahmi