tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rosenberg <shmol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PUT Data Available in App?
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 20:25:02 GMT
Probably so.  I was hoping Grails would populate params object as it does
for get & put.  I didn't see this happening & after some digging around
began to believe tomcat was the "problem". Apparently all works fine when
using jetty (I have nor confirmed this).

I need to see if Grails will let me get to raw request body.