tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Question on exception error
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:40:24 GMT
> From: Savoy, Melinda [mailto:MelindaSavoy@texashealth.org]
> Subject: Question on exception error

> We just moved from a JBoss app server to Tomcat

Care to give us a hint about what Tomcat version?  (Be precise.)  Also, the JVM level, the
platform you're running on, and whether or not you have Tomcat front-ended by a webserver
such as httpd or IIS.

> we got the following error
> ClientAbortException:  java.io.IOException

Likely just a simple client disconnect (e.g., closing the browser) before the response was
sent.

 - Chuck