tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Strauß <t.stra...@srs-management.de>
Subject Re: Issue with isapi_redirect-1.2.31 on IIS7 on Win2008R2
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 10:47:48 GMT
Hi,

Answering myself ...

found a blog entry that points to a direction
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/david.wang/archive/2005/06/21/howto-diagnose-and-fix-common-isapi-filter-installation-failures.aspx?PageIndex=5.

The return code is not 00000005, it is 05000000 and this is in fact an ACCESS_DENIED response.
I still do not know why the service suddenly refuses to load the formerly running dll, but
will try to run a process monitor. I will post here if the issue is solved - as a kind of
archive of things that can happen...

Regards,

Thomas