tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Max value of MaxPermSize
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:45:31 GMT

Yea, my mis-read.  Guess my brain hasn't fully recovered from the thrashing it took trying
to restore one of my root drivesv last week.

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.