tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Flaherty <pflah...@rampageinc.com>
Subject Tomcat logging changed between 6.0.29 & 6.0.32
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 19:20:22 GMT
Hello,

I noticed that I'm getting what appears to be *all* console logging
showing up in my tomcat6-stdout log file.
It's capturing so much more that then it used to. I looked at the
changelog from 6.0.29 to 6.0.32 and I don't
see anything that describes such a change.

Does anyone know what exactly did change and if there is a way to go
back to previous behavior.

I tried playing around with the logging.properties in /conf and
changed everything from FINE to SEVERE
to see if I could control the amount of info ending up in  tomcat6-
stdout. Did not seem to change anything.

Any explanation and/or direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Pat