tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Setting the maxHTTPHeaderSize to 'infinity'
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:57:14 GMT
Fischereit, Jana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I resolved my problem. The problem was that the method request.getInputStream().read()
just finish reading the in the server.xml file defined maxHTTPHeaderSize of the inputStream.
So I wrote my own method to read the inputsteam and everything works fine.

> Besides I changed my client-side to multipartFileUpload (like the example from the previous
posted link: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpcomponents/oac.hc3x/trunk/src/examples/MultipartFileUploadApp.java?view=markup)

That sounds very bizarre.
If you use a multipart file upload, and you read the request body yourself on the server
side, then you should be getting funny things in the uploaded file.
Have you checked it ?