tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Setting the maxHTTPHeaderSize to 'infinity'
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:57:14 GMT
Fischereit, Jana wrote:
> Hi,
> I resolved my problem. The problem was that the method request.getInputStream().read()
just finish reading the in the server.xml file defined maxHTTPHeaderSize of the inputStream.
So I wrote my own method to read the inputsteam and everything works fine.
> Besides I changed my client-side to multipartFileUpload (like the example from the previous
posted link:
That sounds very bizarre.
If you use a multipart file upload, and you read the request body yourself on the server
side, then you should be getting funny things in the uploaded file.
Have you checked it ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message