tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: No access log for AJP traffic
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:21:18 GMT
Just in case : have you looked at the 2 earlier [SECURITY] messages on this list, and at
the Change log for Tomcat 7.0.12 ?  There are some notes there about asynchronous requests

that may have a bearing on your issue (maybe indirectly).

Chris Dumoulin wrote:
> In looking into this further, it appears that the difference isn't in HTTP vs AJP, the
difference is in async vs synchronous.

> The AJP traffic was carrying requests that were being processed asynchronously in Tomcat.
If I switch to using the HTTP connector for this same traffic I still don't see anything in
the access log. Other requests that are being processed synchronously are showing up in the
access logs.

Nginx module: https://github.com/yaoweibin/nginx_ajp_module
>> There is definitely AJP traffic, it's just not showing up in the access log.
>>
>> - Chris

pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b" prefix="localhost_access_log." resolveHosts="false"
suffix=".txt"/>

traffic on port 8009. I've googled around and I don't see any mention of specific Valve settings
for AJP.