tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cha <eric.cha.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: url-pattern algorithm problem?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:09:58 GMT
Below are all the url patterns that we have.

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>app</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.htm</url-pattern>
<url-pattern>/en/*</url-pattern
<url-pattern>/zh_TW/*</url-pattern>
<url-pattern>/zh_CN/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Here is the url http://example.com/en/yp/list/cat/10/1 that doesn't work
for the above patterns.  Like I said if I changed one of the above
url-pattern to /en/yp/*, this url will work.

Cha