tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Baker" <jba...@javasystemsolutions.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk / AJP and compression
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:45:19 GMT
Mark,

In general, that's true. However, for high performance applications
measuring results in milliseconds - ie noting that a request with
compression takes 60ms and without takes 120ms - it's an issue. And it
seems so easy to fix by putting compression into the Tomcat AJP
connector. Given it's a quick fix, I was curious to why it hadn't been
done before now?

John