tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zbynek Vavros <Zbynek_Vav...@cz.ibm.com>
Subject RE: console with when running as service
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 15:09:20 GMT

Exactly !
And it works just fine.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Zbynek VAVROS                                                 (Embedded
 Development                                                 image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic02615.gif)

     Delivery Centre      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe      Technicka 21
        Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
   file: pic10824.gif)    Phone: 420-53341- x6283
                          Mobile:
                          E-mail: Zbynek_Vavros@cz.ibm.com

   IBM Global Services
  Delivery Center Czech
     Republic, s.r.o.
   Registered address:
 Brno, Technicka 2995/21,
 Zip code: 61600, Company
       ID: 26244535
      Entered in the
   Commercial Register
    maintained by the
  Regional Court in Brno
  (Part C, Entry 39922)

   IBM Global Services
  Delivery Center Czech
     Republic, s.r.o.
  Sídlo: Brno, Technická
  2995/21, PSČ 61600 IČ:
         26244535
   Zapsaná v obchodním
    rejstříku, vedeném
  Krajským soudem v Brně
  oddíl C, vlozka 39922

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/09/2011 04:07 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |RE: console with when running as service

> From: Zbynek Vavros [mailto:Zbynek_Vavros@cz.ibm.com]
> Subject: RE: console with when running as service

> Im sorry to keep asking the same question becase we have
> services that have console windows!
> For example Domino server does that by default :
> - install it as service
> - start the service
> - boom, nice console window is displayed (on local and even
> when running on remote, I can see it using Remote Desktop)
> - when service is shut down, console window disappears

And what happens when there's no Windows user logged on (the normal
condition for a server) - just the services are running?

 - Chuck

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and
its attachments from all computers.