tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lance Campbell <la...@illinois.edu>
Subject Issue with mod_jk
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:29:16 GMT
I discovered an issue with mod_jk.  In the workers.property file I miss
typed lbFactor=2 with lbactor=2.  Mod_jk was able to continue to work which
I appreciate.  But I would have liked to have received an error message
letting me know that I had a typo.  I am using RedHat 5.  So I would be
using the same version of mod_jk as what has been deployed by RedHat.

Is there something I could do different so that I can see a warning message
or error message when I have a typo like this?

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect/DBA
Web Services at Public Affairs