tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Attila Király <kiralyattila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent/abort the processing of the multipart request body?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:10:13 GMT
Thanks for the info! With "swallowAbortedUploads" browsers (I tried
Chrome10, Fox3.6, IE9, Opera11) broke (showed a network error message about
aborted connection). They except to fully write the request before reading
the response. Too bad. :( But I think that can still be combined with ajax
uploads (so the error page does not show up). :)

Attila