tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: weird memory
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 03:32:27 GMT
> From: Rodrigo Asensio [mailto:rasensio@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: weird memory

> I replaced for my desired amount, restarted everything.. but nothing
> changed. Any clue about other file being involved on this ?

One of the problems with these 3rd-party repackaged versions of Tomcat is that nobody knows
where anything really is - except perhaps the guy who did the repackaging (and I wouldn't
bet on that).  I'd strongly suggest you throw that one out and install a real Tomcat downloaded
from tomcat.apache.org; then we can probably help you.

 - Chuck