tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McGibbney, Lewis John" <Lewis.McGibb...@gcu.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat failing to process JAR's within web app
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 20:57:05 GMT
Hi Konstantin

Thanks for your reply.

I removed WAR file from CATALINA_HOME/webapps, looking back it was useless having it there
anyway :0|

When I boot up tomcat, I get the same results... is there a possibility that this something
specific with 7.0.6... If so I will happily upgrade. to 7.0.8

On the other hand, if it is not then I would like to get to the bottom if it.

Thank you Lewis

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and
Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the
Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html