tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <mark.shif...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot set JAVA_HOME for jsvc/Tomcat 7.0.11... i've tried EVERYTHING
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:42:41 GMT
add -home <directory> as an argument to jsvc.

if you type /bin/jsvc --help at a command line there are a bunch of other parameters
you may find helpful.

also if you look in /jsvc-src/native there are a couple of Tomcat?.sh files
(pretty old but you will get the idea) that you can modify to start and stop tomcat via jsvc.
mas

--
 Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.
 Yale Center for Medical Informatics